Every year there are new smartphones from different providers being released so that there is always something new in the market. In this article, we will look at all the phones that haven’t been launched but are yet to be released in the year 2019.
List of some of the phones that are yet to be released in 2019:
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – This is the latest launch of Samsung and it will not have the normal headphone socket, however, it will have an increased screen size. This will be launched in August 2019.
• Samsung Galaxy Fold – The most unique feature is the folding device that has a screen on the outside. You can also multi-task with three different apps. It has a 4.6-inch display and a folding open of 7.3-inch display.
• Samsung Galaxy S10 and 10+ – Samsung made an official announcement that they will be launching Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ in 2019. Some of the changes are that they will have a triple camera on the rear which will add a wide angle to the devices. There will also be a 12GB RAM for the S10 and 1TB storage.
• Samsung Galaxy S10 5G – Another announcement made by Samsung is the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and it will be a 5G smartphone. It has a larger display of 6.7 inches and a four-camera system on the rear.
• Huawei P30 and P30 Pro – In 2019 Huawei fans are looking forward to the company’s launch of the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. These devices will have a 7nm Kirin 980 processor and triple or even quad camera for the rear. Instead of a notch for the front camera, it will have a “hole punch”. They will be launched on 26th March in Paris.
• Sony Xperia 1 & 10 – Sony has a new Sony Xperia 1 device that has a 21:9 4 K HDR display which makes it taller. They are also yet to launch the Xperia 10 and 10 Plus and in 2019 they might just have more products.
• OnePlus 7 – People are already talking about OnePlus 7 handset. Most probably this device will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.
• OnePlus 5G Phone – This will be the first 5G phone that will run on EE with a Snapdragon 855. It is expected to have a Qualcomm X50 modem inside. However, the design is still a secret!
• Motorola Razr – This name will be back to the market, and instead of being a retro phone, it will be a folding type of phone with two displays. They will give it a modern twist but still maintain some RAZR features.
• Apple iPhone XI – It is very predictable what iPhone will name their next device. This new iPhone will not be a 5G handset and it is expected that they will launch two different sizes but the design won’t be that much different from the iPhone that we all know and love.
• Nokia 9 PureView – This will be a device that will have a five-camera system on the back. So much technology has been put into the new camera such as a developed light. This is quite an interesting gadget to own…
• Other smartphones yet to be launched include Huawei Mate X, LG G8 ThinQ, LG V50 ThinQ and Pixel 3 Lite.